What Is Running Your Life? The Ego or Higher Integrated Wisdom
I learned many years ago that the ego is equated with self-hate. It is the ego that causes us to compare ourselves to others only to find ourselves at the lower end of the comparison.
The ego grasps for fame, recognition, superiority, control and superficial attachments that it deems us to need in order to be good enough. And yet, the ego is never satisfied.
It is like trying to fill a bottomless pit. The go traps us into thinking that we have to somehow out-do our so-called competition.
On the other hand, the wisdom of the soul knows we are here to learn and grow. To share and contribute. To make our life matter, no matter how seemingly small our good deeds are, they do matter, and they do make a difference in the lives of others, starting with our own.
It took me a long time to get a grip over my own ego. My perilous mistake was not following the higher guidance I was given to stop all non-essential spending. I had a great weakness where I would simply buy everything I saw that I liked. My ego combined with my weakness under it landed me from living in an exclusive country club penthouse to my car for eight months. It was a brutal lesson that I had to learn, and unfortunately, I had to learn the hard way.
However, that vastly crucial lesson has now saved me for the rest of my life. So now I want to share some tips with you to help you know when it is ego or your higher integrated wisdom that is running your life.
- What you have is never enough.
- No matter how hard you work you slave drive yourself without giving yourself time to rest and restore.
- You are seeking approval and validation from others.
- You are grasping for fame or recognition in order to feel worthy.
- You are spending unnecessarily on items you simply do not need.
- You compare yourself to others and still don’t feel good enough.
- You want more, more, and more, and may even put yourself into debt acquiring material possessions.
- You judge yourself harshly.
- You tolerate abuse and try to change or turn the other person around.
- You never feel truly fulfilled from within.
HIGHER INTEGRATED WISDOM
- You feel gratitude for everything you have.
- You work and create in a balanced manner and always give yourself plenty of time to rest and restore yourself.
- You feel good enough exactly as you are right now from within.
- You seek to be of the highest service to our world from the bottom of your heart.
- Your contributions are created to make a true difference for others and you feel inspired, and excited about each creation you make.
- You buy only what you truly need and never feel that you have to keep up with, or impress others.
- When you view others you seek to find a positive way to collaborate together.
- You only tell yourself what is good about you and NEVER put yourself down.
- At the first sign of abuse you leave skid marks. Self-love has a zero tolerance policy for abuse.
- You feel fulfilled from within by following through on what you feel passionate and excited about. You feel equal to the rest of the human race – because you really are.
If you happen to assume that you just received’t really feel betrayed, then you shouldn’t give out the knowledge; nonetheless, when you assume that the knowledge is vital to the opposite particular person, it’s best to share it. IT’S FREE!